FSIA Award for Architecture 2015 Recipients
FSIA AWARD FOR ARCHITECTURE 2015 RECIPIENTS:
After peer review by the Panel of Adjudicators, the following projects were awarded with a 'FSIA Award for Architecture 2015':
- Gallery on Leviseur by Sergio Nunes Architects...
- House Roodt by Roodt Architects
- The Edge Restaurant, Naval Hill by Reinier Brönn Architects & Associates
- Liedjiesbos Guest House - New Residence by p+arc Architects
- Reinvention of a 48 Year-Old Spec House - House Van Zyl by GXY Architects
- UFS Main Campus New Visitors' Centre by Typology Architects
The awards were conferred during the FSIA's Awards' Ceremony/Year-End Function on Thursday evening (22 October 2015).
Please note that the Awards' Programme is NOT a competition. Awards are given based on Vitruvius' three tenets (commodity, firmness & delight) augmented with a fourth: ecology.